Sundays Beverage AG is aware of the fact that the security of personal data is incredibly important, and is committed to the protection and secure storage of your data.
This Data Protection Statement is in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Although the GDPR is a regulation of the European Union (EU), it may be relevant for us. The Swiss data protection legislation (FADP) is heavily influenced by the law of the European Union. In addition, companies outside of the European Union or the European Economic Area (EEA) must comply with the GDPR in certain cases.
1. What personal data we collect
We collect and process some or all of your personal data:
- Information about you: we may collect contact details, demographic data, and other personally identifiable information (such as your name, phone number, email address, home address), depending on the information you agree to share with us to render you our Services. We collect this information to ensure that we render our Services efficiently and without a mistake.
- Your transaction data and purchase history: data on purchases and other purchases made by you, including purchases made through our websites or other channels and the delivery address, and data on the products purchased.
- Payment data: Payment data used for the purchase of our products and services, such as credit / bank card information, expiry date, your full name and card address details.
- Marketing preferences information: Data about your marketing and communication preferences and information that we collect to identify products or services that are of interest to you.
- Information about your use of our chat rooms, message boards, social media pages or other interactive forums: including any comments, videos or other information that you put online.
- Your correspondence with us: including feedback, complaints and comments from you via telephone, email or social media or records of online, print or personal correspondence or interactions between us.
2. How we use your personal data
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience.
We also use information other than your Personal Information in furtherance of our legitimate interests in operating our Services, the Site and business as listed below. More specifically, we use your information:
- PERSONAL INFORMATION. We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the Services or to comply with the law. We may use your personal information to fulfill your orders placed through our Website, or to follow up with transactions initiated on the Site. We may also use your contact information to inform you of any relevant changes to the Site, or to send you additional information about changes to the Company. We will only share your contact information with our business partners or other companies that we integrate with if you explicitly give us your permission. We never have and we never will sell information to third parties.
- ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic, but we do not examine this information for individually identifying information. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
- Social Networking Widgets. We have social networking widgets found in many of our pages. This widget gives you the tools to bookmark our website, blog, share, tweet and email our content to a friend. Your interaction with those options will result in further cookies, from the providers you use being placed on your system. You can opt-out of the data collection and aggregation created from your interactions by contacting the relevant social network website owners.
- MARKETING. We may use your personal information to:
- to provide you with information about other services, features or products we add to Our Website that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of SPORT.LES about additional features, products or services that may interest you, which may be based on your activity on SPORT.LES.
- to provide you updates about SPORT.LES, and our success innovating SPORT.LES.
- SERVICE IMPROVEMENTS AND ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT. To manage and maintain the integrity of our Website we may use your personal information to:
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device.
- to administer our Website and for internal business administration and operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to notify you about changes to our Website and to send you service emails relating to your account;
as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure; and
- to manage and operate your account with us.
If you see an advertisement of ours elsewhere, we or ad agencies or internet marketing agencies that work on our behalf, place a cookie on your browser. This is so that when you arrive at our website we can recognize that you’ve seen an advert of ours elsewhere.
- DISCLOSURE TO PROTECT LAWFUL INTERESTS. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Company or its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates, (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Company or the users of the Site, or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
- SALE OF INFORMATION. In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell or buy portions of our company or other companies or assets, including the information collected through this Site. If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired; customer information will be one of the assets transferred to the acquirer.
- RETENTION PERIOD. We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as it is necessary to provide you effective access to our Website.
3. How we protect your personal data
How long will your personal data be saved?
The personal data that we hold about you will no longer be kept as permitted by law and only for as long as is necessary for the requested products, services or information or for other purposes.
For example, we may keep certain data related to transactions and correspondence until the time limit for asserting claims based on a transaction has been reached or to meet the statutory requirements for the storage of such data.
Disclosure of your information outside of Switzerland and the EEA
If we transfer personal data from Switzerland or the European Economic Area (EEA), we may have to take specific additional measures to protect the relevant personal data. Some countries outside the EEA have been recognized by the EU Commission, including Switzerland, because they offer essentially the same protection as the data protection laws of the EEA and therefore no additional protective measures are necessary for the export of personal data to these countries. The same requirements exist in Switzerland, whereby it is assumed that EEA states offer protection equivalent to that of the Swiss Data Protection Act. For countries without appropriate recognition, such as the United States,
Please contact us using the information under "Contact" if you would like to receive a copy of the specific security measures that will be used when exporting your personal data.
How do we protect personal data?
We take all reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and in accordance with data protection guidelines.
All information you provide us is stored on our secure servers. All payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology.
If you have received (or selected) a password from us that gives you access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for maintaining confidentiality. We ask you not to share this password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. We do our utmost to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information that is transmitted to our websites - any transmission is at your own risk. After receiving your information, we try to prevent unauthorized access with strict procedures and security functions.
What about links to other websites?
Our websites and fan pages on social media may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, group companies and other third parties from time to time. Please note that if you follow a link to these websites, these websites have their own privacy policies and we are not responsible or liable for these provisions. Please review these guidelines before submitting personal information to these websites.
4. Your rights and contact with us
- CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION: The accuracy of your information is important to us. We are working on make it easier for you to review and correct the information we hold about you. If you change email address, or you think any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ACCESS TO INFORMATION: You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you, free of charge, and we will respond to your request within 30 (thirty) days.
- MARKETING: You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking or unchecking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at: email@example.comOur Website, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
- DELETION OF INFORMATION: If you believe children under 16 provided us information, without parent/guardian consent, you may request that we remove all information about you from our database by contacting us by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, we are working on providing you a way of deleting the information we hold about you, if you no longer wish to use our Website. We will update this accordingly, and we will also notify you when we make a change to this policy. If you have any questions regarding how we are working on providing you a way to delete your information from our servers, please contact us at: email@example.com
- RIGHT TO FILE A COMPLAINT: We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates to these guidelines
We reserve the right, at any time, to add to, change, update, or modify this Policy, simply by posting such change, update, or modification on the Site and without any other notice to you. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. It is your responsibility to review this Policy from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with all of its terms.
The present data protection guidelines were last updated in July 2020.